Taxi Drivers and passenger are faced with several potential problems on a regular basis - Taxi CCTV can be a solution
It is important for taxi operators to ensure the highest levels of safety and security to protect both drivers and passengers. From anti-social behaviour to false insurance claims, we have developed numerous cost effective taxi CCTV systems for both taxis and private hire vehicles to reduce the likelihood of these incidents occurring.
Local councils and authorities are slowly implementing mandatory taxi CCTV requirements due to the increasing numbers of incidents reported. Southampton, Portsmouth and Rotherham are the first councils to introduce these measures with other councils and authorities expected to follow suit.
Fortunately, we have had our systems certified in both Portsmouth & Southampton and are therefore well equipped to meet any taxi CCTV requirement introduced in the future.
- Ensuring your full taxi fleet is in service as all times.
- Meeting all relevant standards and legislations without disrupting fleet operations.
- Reducing costs and downtime caused by false claims and accident investigations.
- Ensuring total passenger safety and first class customer service.
- Protecting drivers from problematic passengers and other members of the public.
- Protecting cyclists and other vulnerable road users in congested inner cities.
- Ensuring optimum driver performance and behaviour with continuous improvement.
- Minimising the risk of theft and vandalism of company assets.
- AdvancedVision Total Safety & Security – All round internal and external defence vehicle CCTV systems for the protection of drivers and passengers.
- AdvancedVision Driver and passenger safety and behaviour monitoring – In-cab camera systems with optional microphone and panic button extras also for driver and passenger protection.
- AdvancedSafety Driving aids – blind spot eliminating cameras, proximity sensors, left hand turn and reverse warning systems and reversing camera solutions to protect drivers, passengers and vulnerable road users.
- Fewer Accidents
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Elimination of losses from false claims
- Faster and Cheaper investigation settlement.
- Peace of mind for passenger.
- Protection of company assets
- Improved driving and driver behaviour.
- Reduced running costs through improved fleet operational efficiency.
- Reduced authorised vehicle usage.
- Improved company reputation.
What our clients say
"We have now fitted many of the ACSS Ltd Mobile CCTV Systems to Southampton’s Licensed Taxi and Private Hire Vehicles. I am pleased to recommend the ACSS to anyone looking for a robust and easy to install system. The quality of images and sound is far superior to any other system we’ve seen. ACSS staff have been very helpful and a pleasure to work with. I feel confident that we will be fitting the ACSS System for many years to come.”
Wayne Shorney - Installations Manager - Radio Taxis (Southampton) Ltd