The public transport sector encompasses a high degree of risk and responsibility. Bus CCTV & Coach CCTV systems are among the technologies that protect passengers and drivers.
Vehicle safety and security are of upmost importance due to the activity of transporting the most precious of cargos – people.
Specifically, in the highly competitive bus and coach industry, companies driven by rigorous standards, offering first-class customer service, comfort, style and most importantly safety are bound to succeed. For many years, ACSS has supported clients in the bus and coach sector with integrated bus CCTV and coach cctv systems and other road safety system technologies to enhance the safety and security of the service they provide.
The initial introduction of safety and security systems in the industry was due to the increase in incidents involving drivers, passenger and vulnerable road users such as cyclists and pedestrians. Further to this, fleet operators in the industry are facing increasing pressure from multiple stakeholders to improve not only the safety and security of their vehicles but also the impact they have on the environment.
Our comprehensive experience of working with clients in this sector means we are fully equipped to provide bus CCTV and coach CCTV, fleet management and road safety solutions to meet any requirement.
- Ensuring your fleet of coaches is in service at all times.
- Meeting all relevant standards and legislations without disrupting fleet operations
- Reducing costs and downtime caused by personal injury claims and accident investigations
- Ensuring passenger safety and first class customer service
- Protecting cyclists and other vulnerable road users in congested inner cities.
- Reducing the overall cost of running a vehicle fleet whilst ensuring customer service and comfort are not compromised.
- Ensuring optimum driver performance and behaviour with continuous improvement.
- Minimising the risk of theft and vandalism of company assets.
- AdvancedFleet -In depth fleet management systems – Full telematics suite, live view and 3G GPS tracking for operational efficiency.
- AdvancedVision Total Safety & Security – All round internal and external defence vehicle CCTV systems for the protection of drivers, passengers and vulnerable road users.
- AdvancedVision & AdvanedFleet Driver safety and behaviour monitoring – In-cab camera systems and telematics suite for improved driving & driver performance.
- AdvancedVision & AdvancedSafety Driving aids – blind spot eliminating cameras, proximity sensors, left hand warning systems and reversing camera solutions to protect drivers and vulnerable road users.
- Fewer Accidents
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Elimination of losses from false claims
- Faster and Cheaper investigation settlement.
- Protection of company assets
- Improved driving and driver behaviour.
- Reduced running costs through improved fleet operational efficiency.
- Reduced authorised vehicle usage.
- Meeting industry compliance schemes
What our clients say
"The system ACSS have designed for us has helped us to gain FORS Gold and CLOCS accreditation, allowing us to work on London’s largest projects. It has also shown to our clients that we work responsibly and safely, which is a key selling point for us.”
Bill Cox - Transport Manager - Powerday PLC