Our extensive experience of the haulage sector and HGV CCTV helps us understand the many challenges transport & fleet managers are facing today.
We have developed specific solutions to introduce HGV CCTV, fleet tracking and other road safety technologies. These have successfully addressed these challenges in an integrated manner.
Due to the dangers of operating heavy good vehicles in congested inner cities, haulage operators are under constant scrutiny from multiple stakeholders to ensure their vehicles can operate safely and securely. Industry compliance regulators such as FORS and CLOCS are applying increasing pressure on operators to ramp up safety standards to create a safe and sustainable working environment.
Find out how we can help you by contacting us now.
- Meeting all relevant legislations and compliance without disrupting fleet operations
- Minimising accidents whilst driving or loading vehicles
- Protecting cyclists and other vulnerable road users in congested inner cities
- Reducing the costs of downtime and insurance premiums through personal injury claims and accident investigations.
- Reducing the overall cost of running a fleet
- Minimising the risk of theft and vandalism of company assets
- AdvancedFleet -In depth fleet management systems – Full telematics suite, live view and 3G GPS tracking for operational efficiency.
- AdvancedVision Total Safety & Security – All round defence vehicle HGV CCTV systems for reduced accidents, injuries and theft & vandalism of company assets.
- AdvancedVision & AdvancedFleet Driver safety and behaviour monitoring – In-cab camera systems and telematics suite for improved driving & driver performance.
- AdvancedVision & AdvancedSafety Driving aids – blind spot eliminating cameras, proximity sensors, left hand warning systems and reversing camera solutions to protect drivers and vulnerable road users.
- Fewer Accidents
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Elimination of losses from false claims
- Faster and Cheaper investigation settlement.
- Protection of company assets
- Improved driving and driver behaviour.
- Reduced running costs through improved fleet operational efficiency.
- Reduced authorised vehicle usage.
- Meeting industry compliance schemes
What our clients say
“The AdvancedVision System provided by ACSS has allowed us to guarantee the security of our clients’ deliveries, which has been our key selling point for the last 30 years. The extra security has also reduced the overall cost of our fleet and gives our drivers support from fraudulent claims. The system is now installed on a lot of our current fleet and will be installed on all our new vehicles moving forward."