External all round visibility for enhanced safety & security
Hover over hotspots to view camera examples
Enhancing the safety and security of your vehicles.
A 4 camera total external visibility system is designed to enhance the overall safety and security of your vehicles with footage for accident investigations and driver training as well as eliminating blind spots and providing total visibility when navigating through congested inner cities and work sites.
The system is made up of high definition forward and rear facing cameras along with 2 blind spot eliminating side view cameras recording onto our high-performance HDD based ACX1 mobile digital video recorder capable of recording for lengthy periods. The solutions can be fitted with a monitor for driving assistance and has optional live view capabilities for remote management applications. As with all our systems, monitors can be fitted for driving assistance and AdvancedSafety ultra-sonic proximity sensors and audible warning systems can be added to further enhance the safety and security of your vehicles.
Installing this all-round visibility solution can provide you with the following benefits:
- Fewer Accidents
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Elimination of losses from false claims
- Faster and Cheaper investigation settlement.
- Protection of company assets
- Improved driving and driver behaviour.
- Reduced running costs through improved fleet operational efficiency.
- Reduced authorised vehicle usage.
Which Mobile DVR?
Ruggedized design specifically for vehicle video surveillance and remote monitoring
- Supports 5 HD 720p Channels – 4 Channels AHD + 1 channels IP
- Hard Disk Drive for main recording (max. 1 x 2TB HDD)
- Supports GPS for vehicle location tracking
- Supports Wifi for file download (optional)
- Built-in 3/4G for live view and remote management (optional)
- All-metal robust housing
- 360 anti-vibration technology
- Supports USB 2.0 high speed back-up
- Supports data recovery technology
What our clients say
“The AdvancedVision System provided by ACSS has allowed us to guarantee the security of our clients’ deliveries, which has been our key selling point for the last 30 years. The extra security has also reduced the overall cost of our fleet and gives our drivers support from fraudulent claims. The system is now installed on a lot of our current fleet and will be installed on all our new vehicles moving forward.”